These Terms are binding on any use of the Service and apply to you from the time that you use the Lending Loop Service.
This website is owned and operated by Lending Loop Pty Ltd ACN 645 781 451
(Lending Loop, we, our).
Newsletters, offers and notifications
You may use the website and the platform to subscribe to:
the Listing Loop mailing list, in which case we will send you:
- our e-mail newsletter that provides details of loan products, offers and services and other information that may be of interest to Listing Loop users; and
- e-mail offers regarding our products and services (and the products and services of our trusted partners) that we think you may be interested in; and
- service notifications, which may be sent to you by e-mail or SMS.
You may choose to stop receiving newsletters, offers and/or notifications at any time by using the ‘Unsubscribe’ details that appear in the newsletters, offers or notifications or if not available by contact Lending Loop via email at [email protected].
You can also manage your subscriptions to newsletters, offers and notifications by either notifying Lending Loop or using the provision available within the communication/notification.
Our newsletter, offer and notification services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and to the extent permitted by law:
- we do not make any representation (or give any guarantee) as to the timeliness, correctness or availability of the newsletter or notification services; and
- we will not be responsible or liable for any costs or damages incurred by you not receiving newsletters, offers or notifications in any particular timeframe (or at all).
Eligibility to become a Customer
The website and associated services are only available for use by Australian residents. If you are not an Australian resident, you must not register for, or use, the Lending Loop platform.
By using the website or associated services, you warrant and represent to us that:
- you are 18 years of age or older, or if you are under the age of 18, you have obtained the prior consent of your parent or guardian to access and/or use the website;
- any information you submit is truthful and accurate, and that you will keep your account information up to date; and
- your use of the website and associated services does not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
We reserve the right to accept or reject any applications to join or use the website and/or associated services at our sole discretion.
We may, at our sole discretion, conduct such activities as we consider necessary and appropriate to verify your identity (and the accuracy of any registration information you have provided us) for the purpose of approving your account registration request or monitoring your use of the website and the services. As part of conducting these identity verification activities, we may use registration information that you provide together with information from third party sources.
Lending Loop and the Lending Loop Logo are trade marks under licence of Listing Loop Global Pty Ltd and its related entities ( Our Trade Marks ).
Trade marks used on this website or in newsletters, offers or notifications to describe third parties and their products are trade marks of those third parties (Third Party Trade Marks).
All material on this website and in any newsletters, offers or notifications, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, downloads and services (Website Content) is owned by or licensed to Lending Loop and its related entities.
You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store:
- Website Content or Our Trade Marks for any purpose, other than with the prior written consent of Lending Loop, or as permitted by law; or
- the Third Party Trade Marks for any purpose, other than with the permission of the relevant third party or as permitted by law.
All rights of Lending Loop and its licensors are reserved.
We reserve the right to aggregate and analyse data that we collect through the operation of the website. This may include data that is uploaded, transmitted, posted and otherwise generated by users of the website in the course of using the services. With this data, we may:
- create datasets that may be used for any purpose (including commercial purposes such as licensing or selling the datasets to third parties, but not your contact details);
- use the data to identify and offer you Lending Loop goods and services (as well as goods and services of our trusted partners) that we think you may be interested in; and
- use data analytics tools to produce data products for third parties such as reports, statistics and datasets for purposes including research and development, performance optimisation, system and data security, and the development of data products such as industry benchmarks, trends and indices.
Linking and Third Party Content
The website (and our newsletters, offers and notifications) may contain links to or display the content of third parties ( Third Party Content ), including links to websites operated by other organisations and individuals (Third Party Websites).
Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under the control of Lending Loop. Lending Loop does not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct.
If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
Privacy and data collection
This website may use ‘cookies’ as part of its interaction with your internet browser. Cookies enable us to provide you with a superior, customer-oriented service. A ‘cookie’ is a small text file placed on your computer by our web server. A cookie can later be retrieved by our website servers. Cookies are frequently used on websites and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your preferences and options in your browser. Cookies do not alter the operation of your computer or mobile device in any way.
It is recommended that you accept cookies to make full use of this website. Cookies may also be used to record non-personalised information such as the date or the pages accessed, for this website’s administration, statistical and maintenance purposes. Any such information will be aggregated and not attributed to individual users.
Most web browsers allow you to disable cookies on your computer. If you disable cookies, you may be unable to use this website to the fullest and optimum extent.
We may use the cookies on the website (as well as data collected through these collected) for commercial purposes, including targeting advertising on our website and on third party websites, social media platforms and advertising networks.
When you use the website and the services, we collect personal information that you provide to us or generate through your use of the website. This personal information is used for:
- any specific purposes for which you provided it to us;
- the general operation of the website, so that you can access and use the functions and services of the website (which include connecting with, and interacting with, other users through the website); and
If we request information and you decide not to provide us with the information (or authorise us to collect the information from third parties), we may not be able to provide you with the products and services that you have requested.
Consumer Guarantees means a right or guarantee you may have under the Australian Consumer Law in schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and any equivalent state or territory legislation, or other rights in relation to the supply of goods or services (such as terms implied into a contract) that cannot lawfully be excluded.
Nothing in this clause limits, restricts, modifies or excludes:
- any rights or remedies you have under the Consumer Guarantees; or
- any other rights or remedies that cannot be lawfully excluded by agreement of the parties.
The website and its contents and associated services and functionality are provided “as is”. By accessing the website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website. With the exception of any Consumer Guarantees that might apply, Lending Loop excludes:
any term, condition or warranty that may otherwise be implied into these
- the website or any of its functions will be uninterrupted, available or error free;
- defects will be corrected; or
- the website or any server that makes it available is free of errors, viruses or malicious code;
- any liability due to any delay or unavailability of any part of the website, any of its functionality or associated services;
- any liability for loss or damage incurred as a result of or in connection with the negligence of Lending Loop; and
- any liability for special, indirect or consequential loss however caused (including negligence),
arising out of or in connection with the website content, the use or performance of this website or services provided by Lending Loop in relation to or via this website.
Our liability in respect of any breach of, or failure to comply with, any applicable Consumer Guarantee is limited to:
- the supplying of the services again;
- the goods or services supplied are goods or services ‘of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption’, as that expression is used in section 64A of the Australian Consumer Law;
- it is not ‘fair or reasonable’ for us to rely on such limitation in accordance with section 64A(3) of the Australian Consumer Law; or
- the relevant Consumer Guarantee is a guarantee pursuant to sections 51, 52 or 53 of the Australian Consumer Law.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state.
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please us at [email protected] or by mail at Lending Loop, GPO Box 1393, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001