Lending Loop Pty Ltd ACN 645 781 451 is committed to the efficient and fair resolution of all client complaints as and when they are received. This level of fairness in treatments applies to all involved in any complaints or dispute process.
Lending Loop has two types of dispute resolution processes for clients:
- Internal Disputes Resolution; and
- External Disputes Resolution.
Internal Disputes Resolution Scheme
It is important that Lending Loop and Credit Representatives provide documentation of all actions taken during the complaints handling process. Our internal complaints handling system is easy to understand and in plain English. Lending Loop will make every effort to ensure that the client has every opportunity to express their concern and complaint.
If you have a concern or complaint with us you may:
- Email us at – [email protected]
- Talk to our Complaints Manager by calling 1300 215 335;
- Write a letter addressed to Lending Loop GPO Box 1393, Melbourne, Victoria 3001;
- Talk to your Lending Loop Credit Representative;
- Upon receipt of a concern or complaint we will discuss the issue with you and undertake any necessary investigation to resolve the issue;
- All client complaints must be responded to within 5 days of receipt of the initial complaint.
- Unless unforeseeable circumstances arise, all client complaints are to be resolved within 6 weeks of receipt;
- If after this 6 week period the complaint remains unresolved, you will be informed in writing that your complaint cannot be resolved and we will inform you of your right to continue through an External Complaints Resolution Scheme.
External Complaints Resolution (AFCA)
Complaints can be lodged with AFCA electronically via their website, or in writing to:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority G.P.O. Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm (AEST)
Contact Details: Ph: 1800 931 678